The word “Charter” often fills a yacht owner with dread, conjuring images of excessive usage and a general lack of care but it doesn’t need to be that way.
“Managed Charter” would be a better description of how it can be done and the rewards are considerable.
- You select your usage and control how many days of charter there are
- Your yacht is prepared for you (beds made, tanks filled) when you arrive and you simply walk off at the end.
- Regular servicing and maintenance
- The income you earn can cover the annual running costs
- Depending on circumstance there may be considerable tax benefits
If you would like to find out more about having your new Dehler in managed charter please get in touch.
hamble point yacht charters
Based at Hamble Point Marina their fleet is perfectly placed to explore the Solent and beyond and their team of service engineers ensure that the boats in their care are kept in top condition.
Call us to find out the best charter companies and the expected income you would receive.
02380 457 008